TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The sale of our online store is based on the Terms and Conditions of this online store that every customer should read before placing an order. Placing an order implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Mario Hernández García, with address at Calle Becquer, 8 Bajo, 41840 PILAS (Seville), CIF number: 48811833Z. The store reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, or any part of it, at any time without prior notice. The client is not bound by the clauses of Terms and Conditions that have been modified after the order has been placed. By purchasing products in our store, the customer accepts these Terms and Conditions. By accepting the Terms and Conditions,
Terms and Conditions of the Online Store
People who are 18 years old and with full legal capacity can be Customers of our Store.
- Our store sells products online. We offer 24/7 service, 365 days a year. Therefore, orders can be made 24/7.
- We only sell new products without physical or legal defects.
- All prices are in European Union currency (€). The gross price containing the applied VAT rate is indicated with a full description on the goods. The price of each product is determined when placing the order, it is binding and will not change until the payment is made.
- The store reserves the right to change product prices, introduce new products, make and withdraw special offers on the store’s websites, or make changes to the websites.
- In the case of products that have a special price, or products that are for sale, the orders will be executed in the order in which the orders were confirmed in our electronic sales panel. The number of items that are specially priced or on sale is limited. Special prices are only valid for a specific period of time. The customer will not be able to claim a refund, which is the difference between the special price and the normal price, if the order was placed after the period available at a special price.
- Orders are made by filling in the order form that is on our website correctly.
- Orders can only be made by registered people who have an account in our Store, or those who provide all the necessary information to carry out the transaction.
- The store executes the orders within a period of between 5 and 15 days, depending on the difficulty and quantities that each order refers to, after making the payment. If there are any problems executing the order, the customers will be informed immediately. By order execution we mean sending the merchandise to the customer.
- Deliveries within the EU are made by a courier company, outside the EU by a courier and postal service. If the package is shipped outside of the EU, the customs office may impose customs fees based on the country the package is shipped to. Said payment must be paid by the customer who wishes to collect the package.
- The store is not responsible for shipments that have not been delivered by the courier service due to the responsibility of the customers (no contact, no one at home, wrong delivery address) or failure of the courier service. In addition, the store is not responsible for the detention of packages by the control of the authorities (for example, customs). The courier service makes several attempts to deliver the shipment. If not delivered for any of the above reasons, the shipment is deemed delivered. The cost of shipping for lost abroad varies and is reported when placing the order.